DATE: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the March 8th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
Telephone dial-in: +I (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 850 2045 6547
Further instructions are attached to this agenda.
- Public Comment – Written Only
- Approval of February 9, 2022, Open Session Minutes
- Chairman’s Report, Martin Culik
- Report on Update to Selectmen/Council on Previous Main Streets Initiative
- Energy Efficiency
- Presentation on the 2022 Energy Efficiency Customer Rebate Levels and Supply Chain Delays and Impact on Programs
- Presentation on the Takeaways from the Residential Nonparticipant Customer Profile Study
- Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey
- Introduce Isabelle Caplan, Communications Coordinator
- Update on CLCJPE Policies and Procedures Manual
- Review and Release of Executive Session Minutes
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed No Voting)
- Open Session Vote on Entry into Executive Session: Open Session Vote on Entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §21(a)(3) and (10) to review and approve executive session minutes which contain discussions regarding pending or imminent regulatory litigation related to Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities (DPU) 20-40, Cape & Vineyard Electrification Offering (CVEO), the 2022-2024 Energy Efficiency Plan, D.P.U. 21-126, the Eversource Rate Case, DPU 22-22, and trade secrets and confidential, competitively-sensitive or other proprietary power supply information related to Low Income Community Shared Solar Project.
Participation in the Executive Session is limited to CLC Board Members, CLC Staff and Invited Guests
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols
for the March 9, 2022, Compact Governing Board Meeting
The Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, § 20, and consistent with Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, § 20, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the March 9, 2022 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
- All public comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. Written comments must include a person’s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the March 8th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’ s next Board meeting.
- Public comment must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal attacks.
- All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
- Board members and staff cannot respond to public comments for topics not on the current agenda during the Board meeting. The Cape Light Compact Board may respond to comments either by putting them on the agenda of a subsequent meeting or by requesting the administrator or staff to respond to the comment.
- Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s website at www.capelightcompact.org. Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.