Here to help your business save.
Cape Light Compact works with different vendors to offer comprehensive assessments and programs to businesses based on the amount of electricity (kWh) used on an annual basis. The information below is for businesses that use less than 1.5 million kWh per year. Large Commercial & Industrial (businesses using more than 1.5 million kWh per year) should call 1-800-797-6699 or email us at email@example.com.
No-cost Small Business Comprehensive Assessments.
The Small Business Program provides no-cost energy assessments that offer information on energy savings measures ranging from quick low-cost improvements to longer-term upgrades on your existing building. The resulting energy action plan indicates costs and savings related to specific energy efficiency improvements.
Who is eligible?
Any business that uses less than 1.5 million kWh per year and has an active Eversource electric account may participate in this program. In addition, we have special offerings for tenants and non-profit agencies which can be found below.
How does it work?
- Call 1-800-797-6699 to sign up or click here to sign up online for a no-cost energy assessment.
- The Compact’s energy specialist will reach out to determine existing conditions at your facility to help identify potential energy savings measures. The energy specialist may complete a site visit to finalize recommendations.
- You will then receive a customized proposal outlining energy efficiency recommendations.
- Recommended improvements will be installed by our qualified vendor.
What incentives are available?
When applicable, during the assessments sites will receive the following energy savings measures at no cost:
- Efficient screw-in lamps to replace inefficient lamps
- Showerheads and spray valves
- Smart Strips
In addition, the following list of measures (with applicable incentives) may be assessed at the time of the assessment.
|Cape Light Compact covers up to 80% of the cost of these measures*||Cape Light Compact covers up to 50% of the cost of these measures||Cape Light Compact offers customized financial incentives for these measures|
|LED Fixtures||After-Market Outdoor Reset Controls||Chillers|
|Lighting Controls||Energy Management System||Daylighting|
|Occupancy Sensor Controls||Energy Recovery Ventilator||Dynamic Deadband Controls|
|Refrigeration Controls||Ozone Laundry||Economizers|
|Thermostats||Heat Recovery Ventilator||Furnaces|
|Vending Machine Controls||Kitchen Hood Controls||Pool Heaters|
|Walk-in & Freezer ECMs||Pool Covers||Rack Heat Recovery|
|Walk-in Economizers||Pool Pumps||PTAC Controller|
|Envelope & Thermal Shell||Rack Upgrades||Demand Controlled Ventilation|
|Variable Speed Drives||Outdoor Air Temperature Reset|