Pay 0% interest on qualified measures...
You may be eligible for a zero percent interest loan for energy-efficient home improvements through the Mass Save® HEAT Loan Program. The loans are available up to $25,000 with terms up to 7 years. To apply for the loan, the customer must own a 1 to 4 family residence and obtain a Home Energy Assessment through Cape Light Compact.
The following are the HEAT Loan Eligible Services available for funding through our approved HEAT Loan Lenders.
- Heat Pumps
- Customers financing these systems must have the installation completed by a Heat Pump Installer Network Contractor.
- Oil, Propane, Gas, heating systems
- Water Heaters
- Replacement Windows
- Residential Batteries
- Insulation, including removing barriers to installation, such as
- knob and tube wiring
- mold remediation
- structural repairs
- combustion safety
Loan options and eligibility requirements can be found here.
The Heat Loan Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- High-Efficiency Wood Pellet Boilers
- Expanded 2-4 Family Loan
- Income-qualified grants to remove Asbestos and Vermiculite and upgrade Knob & Tube Wiring