Pay 0% interest on qualified measures...
You may be eligible for a zero percent interest loan for energy efficient home improvements through the Mass Save® HEAT Loan Program. The loans are available up to $25,000 with terms up to 7 years. To apply for the loan, the customer must own a 1 to 4 family residence and obtain a Home Energy Assessment through Cape Light Compact.
The following are the HEAT Loan Eligible Services available for funding through our approved HEAT Loan Lenders:
- Heating System Replacement
- Water Heaters (including solar options)
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- Insulation & Replacement Windows
We've increased the HEAT Loan limits on the dollar amounts that can be used to finance the removal of barriers like knob and tube wiring and asbestos that prevent insulation or heating upgrades.
- High-Efficiency Wood Pellet Boilers
- Expanded 2-4 Family Loan
- Income-qualified grants to remove Asbestos and Vermiculite and upgrade Knob & Tube Wiring
If you are a condo owner, you must be a past or present participant in the Multi-Family Program to qualify for the HEAT Loan. Download a checklist of condo owner requirements.