DATE: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at email@example.com; by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the November 3rd deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
Telephone dial-in: +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 865-9441-2377
- Public Comments – Written Only
- Approval of November 4, 2020 Open Session Minutes
- Chair Report, Thank You
- 2020 Operating and Energy Efficiency Budget Reports, Peter Cocolis
- Report of Executive Session Minutes Review Group on Review of Executive Session Minutes and Release of Certain Minutes
- Power Supply Pricing Overview, Austin Brandt
- Administrator’s Report:
- Open Nominations for 2021 Seven Member Executive Committee
- Discuss and Potential Vote on 2021 Operating Budget
- Discuss and Potential Vote on 2.0% Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) for Calendar Year 2021
- Update on Rural Energy Savings Program (RESP) loan from the Rural Utilities Service
- Discuss Affirmation of Compact Administrator as Chief Procurement Officer, potential vote
- Update on Proposed Energize Cape and Islands Effort
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed- No Voting)
- Roll Call Vote to Adjourn the Meeting
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols for the December 16, 2020 Compact Governing Board Meeting
The Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, §20, and consistent with Governor Baker’s Emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20,” issued on March 12, 2020, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the October 14, 2020 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
- All public comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. Written comments must include a person’s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the July 7th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
- Public comment must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal attacks.
- All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
- Board members and staff shall not respond to public comment during the Compact’s Board meeting.
- Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s web site at capelightcompact.org . Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.