DATE: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m. Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the January 12th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting. Telephone dial-in: +I (646) 558-8656 Meeting ID: 893-0094-9892
Posted on 1/11/21 at 8:40am
- Public Comment – Written Only
- Approval of December 16, 2020 Open Session Minutes
- Chairman’s Report, Ron Zweig
- Elections for 2021 Officers
- Elections for 2021 Executive Committee Member
- Energy Efficiency: Discussion on 2021 Main Streets Effort, Lindsay Henderson
- Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey
- Review 2020 Operating and Energy Efficiency Budgets
- Review Documents Sent to CLC Board
- Summary of Conflict-of-Interest Law for Municipal Employees (Board Member SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
- Office of the Attorney General: Open Meeting Law Guide and Educational Materials (Board Member SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
- Office of the Attorney General: 940 CMR: Open Meetings
- Office of the Inspector General: How to be an Effective Board Member of a Public Board or Commission
- First Amended and Restated Joint Powers Agreement of the CLCJPE
- Cape Light Compact Aggregation Plan, dated April 4, 2018
- Cape Light Compact Code of Conduct for Board Members
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
- Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §21(a)(10) to discuss trade secrets and confidential, competitively-sensitive or other proprietary power supply information related to a proposed Low-Income Community Solar project, not to return to open session thereafter. Participation in the Executive Session is limited to CLC Board Members, CLC Staff and Invited Guests
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols for the January 13, 2021 Compact Governing Board MeetingThe Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, §20, and consistent with Governor Baker’s Emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20,” issued on March 12, 2020, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the January 13, 2021 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
- All public comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey, at mdowney@capelightcompact..,org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. Written comments must include a person’s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the January 121h deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
- Public comment must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal attacks.
- All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
- Board members and staff shall not respond to public comment during the Compact’s Board meeting.
- Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s web site at www.capeliehtcompact.org. Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.