Cape Light Compact
Governing Board and Executive Committee Meeting
The Cape Light Compact Executive Committee & Governing Board will meet on Friday, May 12, 2017 in the Innovation Room, OpenCape Building, 3195 Main Street (Barnstable County Complex) from 10:00am – 12:30pm.
Posted 5/10/2017 at 9:19am.
10:00 Public Comment
10:10 Approval of Minutes
10:20 Treasurer’s Report, Potential Vote to Ratify Treasurer’s Approval of Contracts
10:30 Chairman’s Report, New Board Member Packet – Discussion
10:40 Energy Efficiency Program Updates
- 2016 Plan Year Report Presentation, Briana Kane
- Reminder: April 15th-May 31st, Refrigerator Recycling Enhanced Rebate Offer
11:00 Power Supply Marketing Update, Austin Brandt
11:15 Administrator’s Report
- Review and Discuss Proposed July – December 2017 Operating Budget
- Joint Powers Entity Update:
- Introduction of Comptroller
- General Update
- Request For Advisory Ruling from the DPU on the JPE
- Discuss and potential vote on Payroll Request from Barnstable County
11:35 Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
11:45 Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §§21(a)(3) to discuss matters below, not to return to open session:
- Regulatory litigation strategy. DPU 17-05, 2017 Eversource Rate Case.
- Regulatory litigation strategy. DPU 15-122, Eversource Grid Modernization Plan
- Regulatory litigation strategy. DPU 16-169, National Grid and Compact dispute regarding National Grid Agreement for Natural Gas Heated Homes