The Cape Light Compact JPE Executive Committee and Governing Board will meet Wednesday, May 9, 2018 in the Martha’s Vineyard Conference Room, 261 Whites Path, Unit #4, South Yarmouth, MA 02664 from 2:00-4:30 pm.
Posted 5/4/18 at 3:00 pm
2:00 PM Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §21(a)(10) to discuss trade secrets and confidential, competitively-sensitive or other proprietary power supply information; potential vote related to the Cape Light Compact 2019 and beyond power supply program portfolio (renewable energy and REC contracting) and potential vote to determine whether it is appropriate to release any portion of confidential competitive electric supply contract provisions, to return to open session thereafter.
RETURN TO OPEN SESSION
Approval of Minutes
Fiscal Report, Peter Cocolis
Energy Efficiency Program
- Vote to Approve $240,000 for Barnstable High School
- Update on 2017 Energy Efficiency Term Report
- FAQ on Compact Pension and OPEB Liabilities
- 2017 Audit Starting June 11th
- Vote to Authorize and/or Ratify the Compact’s Treasurer’s establishment of a Line of Credit and Letter of Credit with Rockland Trust for the ISO New England Forward Capacity Market and potential Renewable Energy Certificate contract
Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)