The Board Meeting for Wednesday March 14th has been cancelled due to the storm. The meeting is being rescheduled to later this month.
The Cape Light Compact JPE Executive Committee and Governing Board will meet Wednesday, March 14, 2018 in the Martha’s Vineyard Conference Room, 261 Whites Path, Unit #4, South Yarmouth, MA 02664 from 2:00-4:30 pm.
Posted 3/12/18 at 9:00 am
2:00 PM Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §2l(a)(3) to discuss matters below, to return to open session:
- Update on Regulatory Litigation and discussion of strategy related to the Compact’s Aggregation Plan, DPU 14-69, and the Compact’s Request for an Advisory Ruling, DPU 17-95, Potential Vote
RETURN TO OPEN SESSION
Approval of Minutes
Fiscal Report, Peter Cocolis
Meeting Protocols Update, Tom Donegan
- Discussion on CLC Board Member Email Accounts
- Proposed 2019-2021 Energy Efficiency Plan Work Session, March 28th
- Discussion of Questions and Communications from the Attorney Generals Office on DPU 17-95, Potential Vote
- Overview of Eversource Rate Case, DPU 17-05
- Power Supply RFP Update
- Proposed Resolution on Offshore Wind, Potential Vote
Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)