Educators, check out this opportunity! Join the Cape Light Compact and The NEED Project on April 25, 2018 (8:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.) at the Compact’s offices (261 Whites Path, South Yarmouth) to enjoy a full day of STEM-focused energy learning. This workshop, designed to provide teachers with science and engineering concepts for use in the classroom, provides curriculum that aligns with Massachusetts standards while being engaging and fun.
What Will You Receive?
- Science of Energy Kits or other NEED hands-on kits
- Access to the Be Energy Efficiency Smart (BEES) Program
- Substitute Reimbursement
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Massachusetts Standards Aligned Curriculum
- Breakfast & lunch provided
- All at no cost to you or your school.
Who Should Attend?
- K-12 Teachers in Science, Math, Technology, Social Studies or other disciplines
- Afterschool Program Leaders
- Scout or Youth Group Leaders with an interest or focus on STEM and Energy.