ENERGY STAR® Certified Smart and Programmable Thermostats
You can reduce your home’s energy costs by installing a new ENERGY STAR® certified Smart or programmable thermostat. Plus, rebates of up to $100 are available to help lower the cost of your new thermostat
|Qualifying Products||Rebate Amount|
|7-day programmable thermostats||Up to $25/thermostat (limit 3)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified Smart thermostats||Up to $100/thermostat (limit 3)|
Shop Our Online Catalog
Receive instant discounts on energy saving smart and programmable thermostats, courtesy of the Sponsors of Mass Save®. You will not need to apply for a rebate, as our online store offers instant price discounts.
Enroll your thermostat in our ConnectedSolutions thermostat program for additional savings.
You can get even more savings when you enroll in Cape Light Compact’s new ConnectedSolutions WiFi thermostat program. You can easily enroll your eligible WiFi thermostat (paired with central air conditioning) to earn up to $45 in incentives by allowing CLC to adjust your thermostat’s setpoint up to 15 times per summer, on the days when the grid is strained the most. Click the link above to learn more and sign up.
Wondering What to Do With Your Old Thermostat?
Older thermostats are likely to contain mercury. When switching to a new programmable or smart thermostat, learn how to dispose of your old thermostat safely.
- Must be a residential electric customer in Cape Light Compact's territory
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023 are eligible.
- Must purchase a new smart or programmable thermostat. Refurbished units are not eligible. Wireless connection must be enabled.
- The rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by the Program within 60 days from the installation date.
- 2023 rebates must be submitted online or postmarked by January 31, 2024.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Maximum rebate cannot exceed purchase price (excluding any taxes).
- Thermostats may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible Program. Find out more and see if you qualify.