DATE: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the September 8th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
Telephone dial-in: +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 876 93654794
Further instructions are attached to this agenda.
- 2:00 PM Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §21(a)(10) to discuss trade secrets and confidential, competitively-sensitive or other proprietary power supply information related to a proposed Low-Income Community Solar project, to return to open session thereafter. Participation in the Executive Session is limited to CLC Board Members, CLC Staff and Invited Guests
- Executive Session Discussion.
- Executive Session Vote to adjourn executive session and return to open session
Open Session Starts at 2:45: Members of the Public are invited to attend remotely.
- Public Comments – Written Only
- Approval of July 8, 2020 Open Session Minutes
- Chairman’s Report, Ron Zweig: Home Energy Reports
- 2020 Operating and Energy Efficiency Budget Reports, Peter Cocolis
- Update on Energy Efficiency Programs:
- Proposed Dehumidifier Turn-In Event, Dan Schell
- Update on Cape and Vineyard Electrification Offering (CVEO), MA Department of Public Utilities 20-40, Austin Brandt
- Review Residential and Commercial Offering Extension Dates, Maggie Downey
- Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey:
- Update on Rural Energy Savings Program (RESP) loan from the Rural Utilities Service (RUS), potential vote.
- Update on COVID Plan for Compact Office for last quarter of 2020
- Request to Offer a Vacation Buy-Back for Compact Staff, potential vote
- Update on Potential Energize Cape & Vineyard Effort
- Update on DPU 20-69, Investigation by the Department of Public Utilities on its own Motion into the Modernization of the Electric Grid – Phase Two (Customer-facing Grid Modernization investments, including time varying rates and advanced metering functionality)
- Presentation on Yarmouth Municipal Vulnerability Plan (MVP) Grant. Representatives from Rivermoor Energy, Town of Yarmouth, Weston & Sampson, and CLC Staff
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
- Roll Call Vote to Adjourn the Meeting