ORIGINALLY POSTED June 6, 2022 at 11:45 AM
UPDATED June 7, 2022 at 4:00 PM
DATE: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. Written public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, and should follow the public comment protocol below. Written public comments received after the June 7th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
Telephone dial-in: +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 862 6241 8062
Further instructions are attached to this agenda.
- Public Comment
- Approval of May 11, 2022, Open Session Minutes
- Chairman’s Report, Martin Culik
A. Introduce Meghan Gombos, Dukes County Board Member
- Discuss and Potential Vote on Updates to Compact Remote Participation Policy
- Update on Power Supply Rates for June-December 2022, Mariel Marchand
- Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey
A. Update on Cape Light Compact and MassCEC Income Eligible E-bike Incentive Program
B. Vote to approve Lease of Two Vehicles for use by Energy Efficiency Staff
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
- Open Session Vote on Entry into Executive Session: Open Session Vote on Entry into Executive Session: pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §21(a)(3) to review and approve a consumer advocacy worksheet and regulatory litigation strategy concerning the Eversource Rate Case, DPU 22-22 and to review litigation strategy regarding DPU 22-55, Eversource’s Capital Investment Proposal for Cape Cod.
Participation in the Executive Session is limited to CLC Board Members, CLC Staff and Invited Guests
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols
for the June 8, 2022, Compact Governing Board Meeting
The Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, §20, and consistent with Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, §20, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the June 8, 2022 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
- Members of the public are welcome to address the Compact Board during the public comment section of the meeting or in writing.
- Members of the public addressing the Compact Board at the meeting must state their name, and if appropriate the name of the organization the person is representing. Oral comments must be limited to three minutes.
- Members of the public may also submit written comments. Written comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, June 7, 2022. Written comments must include a person’s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the June 7th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
- Public comment, both verbal and written, must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal
- All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
- Board members and staff cannot respond to public comments for topics not on the current agenda during the Board meeting. The Cape Light Compact Board may respond to comments either by putting them on the agenda of a subsequent meeting or by requesting the administrator or staff to respond to the comment .
- Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s web site at capelightcompact.org Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.