DATE: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the June 9th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
Telephone dial-in: +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 885 2757 7720
Further instructions are attached to this agenda.
Posted 6/5/20 at 9:45 PM
- Written Public Comments Only
- Approval of May 13, 2020 Open Session Minutes
- Chairman’s Report, Ron Zweig
- 2020 Operating and Energy Efficiency Budget Reports, Peter Cocolis
- Update on Energy Efficiency Programs:
- 2019 Plan Year Report Presentation, Phil Moffit
- Update on Returning to On-Premise Work, Maggie Downey
- Power Supply Rates Update and Presentation on 2019 Municipal Aggregation Report, Austin Brandt
- Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey:
- Update on USDA Rural Energy Savings Program Loan
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
- Roll Call Vote to Adjourn the Meeting
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols
for the May 13, 2020 Compact Governing Board Meeting
The Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, §20, and consistent with Governor Baker’s Emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20,” issued on March 12, 2020, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the June 10, 2020 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
- All public comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, June 9, 2020. Written comments must include a person’s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the May 12th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
- Public comment must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal
- All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
- Board members and staff shall not respond to public comment during the Compact’s Board meeting.
- Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s web site at capelightcompact.org . Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.