DATE: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the May12th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting
Telephone dial-in: +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 880 8134 6050
Further instructions are attached to this agenda.
Posted 5/8/20 at 3:42 PM
- Written Public Comments Only
- Approval of April 8, 2020 Open Session Minutes
- Chairman’s Report, Ron Zweig
- 2020 Operating and Energy Efficiency Budget Reports, Peter Cocolis
- Update on Energy Efficiency Programs:
- Marketing Update, Dan Schell
- Residential Program, Briana Kane
- Commercial & Industrial Program, Lindsay Henderson
- Evaluation Program, Phil Moffitt
- Active Demand Response Program, Austin Brandt
- Update on Cape & Vineyard Electrification Offering (“CVEO”), Austin Brandt
- Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey:
- Calendar Year 2019 Audit Update
- Update on Municipal Electric Contracts
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
- Roll Call Vote to Adjourn the Meeting
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols
for the May 13, 2020 Compact Governing Board Meeting
The Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, 20, and consistent with Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20,” issued on March 12, 2020, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the May 13, 2020 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
- All public comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, May 12th, 2020. Written comments must include a person’s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the May 12th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
- Public comment must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal
- All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
- Board members and staff shall not respond to public comment during the Compact’s Board meeting.
- Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, May 13th, 2020 at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s web site at capelightcompact.org . Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.