Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Time: 2:00 -4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, sec the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the April 7th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
Telephone dial-in: +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 786 344 570
Further instructions arc attached to this agenda.
Posted 4/6/20 at 9:05 AM
1. Written Public Comments Only
2. Approval of February 12, 2020 Open Session Minutes
3. Chairman’s Report, Ron Zweig
- Introduction of Bourne Alternate, Griffin Girard
4. 2020 Operating and Energy Efficiency Budget Reports, Peter Cocolis
5. Update on COVID-19 Impacts to CLC Energy Efficiency Programs
- Residential Program Update, Briana Kane
- Commercial & Industrial Program Update, Margaret Song
- Evaluation Program Update, Phil Moffitt
- Marketing Update, Dan Schell
6. Overview and Potential Vote on Final Design and Budget for Cape & Vineyard Electrification Offering (CVEO), Austin Brandt
7. Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey:
- Update on DPU 19-136, 2020 Energy Efficiency Surcharge
- Discuss and Potential Vote to Authorize Compact Administrator to Release Certain Previously Approved Executive Session Minutes (No discussion of executive session matters shall occur)
- Update on Retirement and Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB)
8. Presentation on Residential Energy Efficiency Programs, Briana Kane
9. Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed-No Voting.
10. Roll Call Vote to Adjourn the Meeting
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols
for the April 8, 2020 Compact Governing Board Meeting
The Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, 20, and consistent with Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20,” issued on March 12, 2020, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the April 8, 2020 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
1. All public comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey. at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, April 7, 2020. Written comments must include a person·s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the April 7th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
2. Public comment must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal attacks.
3. All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
4. Board members and staff shall not respond to public comment during the Compact’ s Board meeting.
5. Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s website at www.capelightcompact.org. Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.