DATE: Wednesday, February 10, 2021
TIME: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Note: The meeting will be held through remote participation pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. Members of the Public can join in by audio and follow along with Meeting Materials, see the information below. All public comments should be submitted to Maggie Downey, Compact Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 and should follow the public comment protocol below. Public comments received after the February 9th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
Telephone dial-in: +1 (646) 558-8656
Meeting ID: 867 0321 6073
Further instructions are attached to this agenda.
- Public Comment – Written Only
- Approval of December 16, 2020 Open Session Minutes
- Chairman’s Report, Martin Culik
Reminder to Update Board Member List
- Energy Efficiency:
Update on 2021 Main Streets Effort, Lindsay Henderson
- Demand Response Discussion and Potential Vote on Eligible Technologies, Austin Brandt
- Administrator’s Report, Maggie Downey
Scheduling Town Updates with Boards of Selectmen
- Rural Energy Savings Program (RESP) Loan Update
C. 2022-2024 Energy Efficiency Plan Update
- Monthly Operating and Energy Efficiency Budgets
- Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
- Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §21(a)(3) and (10) to (1) review and approve executive session minutes which contain discussions regarding pending or imminent regulatory litigation and trade secrets and confidential, competitively-sensitive or other proprietary power supply information related to a proposed Low-Income Community Solar project (when the release of the discussion would have a detrimental effect on the Compact’s negotiating position); and (2) to discuss pending or imminent regulatory litigation and trade secrets and confidential, competitively-sensitive or other proprietary power supply information related to a proposed Low-Income Community Solar project, not to return to open session thereafter. Participation in the Executive Session is limited to CLC Board Members, CLC Staff and Invited Guests
Chairman’s Public Comment Protocols
for the February 10, 2021 Compact Governing Board Meeting
The Chair, pursuant to his authority under G.L. c. 30A, §20, and consistent with Governor Baker’s Emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §20,” issued on March 12, 2020, announces the following protocols to assist the public in effective participation in the February 10, 2021 Compact Board meeting, where all Board Members, staff and members of the Public shall be participating remotely:
- All public comments shall be submitted in writing to the Compact Administrator, Maggie Downey, at email@example.com by 2:00 PM on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. Written comments must include a person’s name and, if appropriate, the name of the organization the person is representing. Public comments received after the February 9th deadline will be distributed prior to the Compact’s next Board meeting.
- Public comment must be respectful, courteous, and presented in a dignified manner. All remarks must also be free of personal
- All public comments consistent with these protocols shall be included in the Compact’s Board meeting packet.
- Board members and staff shall not respond to public comment during the Compact’s Board meeting.
- Copies of the Board meeting packet shall be made available to members of the public on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at the Cape Light Compact JPE’s web site at capelightcompact.org . Documents exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Law or protected by the attorney-client privilege shall not be included.