The Cape Light Compact Executive Committee & Governing Board will meet on Wednesday December 7, 2016 in the Innovation Room, Open Cape Building, 3195 Main Street (Barnstable County Complex) from 2:00pm – 4:30pm.
Posted 12/5/16 at 11:41 am
Approval of Minutes
Discussion of Fiscal Agent for the Compact
- Discussion and Potential Vote regarding negotiations and contracting with a new fiscal agent
- Potential Vote to Authorize Compact Chairman to Execute a Transition Agreement Between Barnstable County and the Cape Light Compact
- Open Nominations for 2016 Executive Committee Members
- Update on Proposed Eversource Rate Case
Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)
Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §§21(a)(3) and (a)(10) to discuss and potential vote on matters below, not to return to open session.
- Review/Approval of Executive Session Minutes – Potential Vote to Release Executive Session Minutes
- Pending regulatory litigation strategy (D.P.U. 16-169) regarding dispute with National Grid and Compact and National Grid Agreement for Natural Gas Heated Homes