The Cape Light Compact Executive Committee & Governing Board will meet on Wednesday November 9, 2016 in the Innovation Room, Open Cape Building, 3195 Main Street (Barnstable County Complex) from 1:00pm – 4:30pm.
Posted 11/7/16 at 11:42 am
Open Session Vote on entry into Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A §§21(a)(3) and (a)(10) to discuss and potential vote on matters below, with a return to open session.
- Confidential NextEra Energy power supply contract including trade secrets or confidential, competitively-sensitive or other proprietary information if it is determined that disclosure will adversely affect the Compact’s ability to conduct business in relation to other entities making, selling or distributing electric power and energy
- Pending regulatory litigation strategy (D.P.U. 16-169) regarding dispute with National Grid and Compact and National Grid Agreement for Natural Gas Heated Homes
Approval of Minutes
Presentation and Discussion of 2015 Independently Audited Financial Statements, Chris Rogers, Clifton Larson Allen
Power Supply – potential vote on Green Aggregation Program for 2017
Energy Efficiency Update
- Overview of 2017 Energy Efficiency Surcharge
- Discussion and Potential Vote on Cap for Municipals: Mashpee Public Schools, Margaret Song
- Update on Administrative Services Agreement discussions
- Discussion and potential vote on designating Compact Records Officer
- Discussion and potential vote on Compact contract execution process
- Upcoming vote for Executive Committee members
Board Member Update (Reserved for Updates on Member Activities the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate Would be Discussed – No Voting)