ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient Windows
Save $75 per window when you upgrade your single pane windows to ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient windows!
ENERGY STAR-certified windows can help reduce energy costs, put a stop to cold drafts in the winter, and the low-emissivity coatings reduces UV sun damage to floors, carpets, and furniture.
Making the switch can reduce energy bills and a home's carbon footprint by 12%. The typical home can expect a yearly savings of $101 to $583 a year when replacing single pane windows with ENERGY STAR Most Efficient models.
|RESIDENTIAL WINDOW REBATES
|Energy Star Most Efficient* Windows
|$75 per window
|Only for triple pane Energy Star certified windows replacing single pane. Existing windows must be verified prior to installing windows and apply for rebate. Get started at www.masssave.com/getverified. Customer must complete weatherization recommendations made during the assessment to qualify.
|Quantity not to exceed number of eligible windows recorded during the Home Energy Assessment or Special Home Visit
|*windows must be ENERGY STAR Most Efficient rated for the Northern Region. Visit https://essearch.nfrc.org/ and select northern region and most efficient to find qualified windows.
Follow These Steps to Apply for Your Rebate:
- Step 1 To qualify for this rebate, your existing window types and quantity verified during a Home Energy Assessment or a Virtual Special Home Visit. Find out more and get started at www.masssave.com/getverified. Customers must complete weatherization recommendations made during the assessment to qualify.
- Step 2 Purchase and install the number of ENERGY STAR Most Efficient windows verified for eligibility during your assessment.
- Step 3 Follow the steps on the rebate form provided during your assessment to submit your rebate.
Already Submitted Your Rebate Application?
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residential electric and gas customers where the Mass Save Program is offered by Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Liberty, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Only for ENERGY STAR Most Efficient rated for the northern region windows replacing single pane.
- Existing windows must be verified prior to installing windows and apply for rebate. Get started at www.masssave.com/getverified.
- Customer must complete weatherization recommendations made during the assessment to qualify.
- The rebate is good for purchases made from January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024.
- Applications for 2023 rebates and all necessary materials must be postmarked or submitted online by January 31, 2024.
- Applications for 2024 rebates and all necessary materials must be postmarked or submitted online by January 31, 2025.