Dehumidifier Turn-In – Falmouth
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Do you have an old, working dehumidifier that you’d like to upgrade or clean out? Recycle it with the Cape Light Compact and you can receive a $30 rebate!
Here’s how it works.
- Bring an old, working dehumidifier to the event.
- Drop off your dehumidifier and receive a rebate form from the event staff.
- Complete the rebate form and submit it through one of the following methods:
- Complete the rebate form at the event and leave it with the event staff,
- Fill out the rebate form at home and send it in through mail to the address listed on the rebate form.
- Receive your $30 recycling rebate by mail 4 – 6 weeks after the form is submitted.
The following restrictions apply to this limited-time offer:
- Limit two dehumidifier turn-in rebates per Mass Save Sponsor residential electric account per calendar year (commercial accounts are not eligible).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be sized appropriately for residential applications (20 to 70 pints).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be in working condition