- This event has passed.
Dehumidifier Turn-In event
July 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Do you have an old, working dehumidifier that you’d like to upgrade or clean out? Recycle it with the Sponsors of Mass Save® and you can receive a $30 rebate! Most towns charge residents to recycle their appliances. With this limited-time offer, if you live in a participating town, or can make it to one of the open events, not only can you recycle your dehumidifier for free, but the Sponsors of Mass Save will pay you $30 to do so! All you have to do is the following:
- Find out if your town is participating or if there’s an open event in your area. Events are still being scheduled for 2019, so continue to check back for updates.
- Bring an old, working dehumidifier to your town’s event or to an open event.
- Drop off your dehumidifier and receive a rebate form from event staff.
- Complete the rebate form and submit it through one of the following methods:
- Complete the rebate form at the event and leave it with the event staff,
- Fill out the rebate form at home and send it in through mail to the address listed on the rebate form, or
- Fill out the rebate form at home and submit it online at MassSave.com/Savings.
- Receive your $30 recycling rebate by mail 4 – 6 weeks after the form is submitted.
The following restrictions apply to this limited-time offer:
- Limit two dehumidifier turn-in rebates per Mass Save Sponsor residential electric account per calendar year (commercial accounts are not eligible).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be sized appropriately for residential applications (20 to 70 pints).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be in working condition
- If participating through a town-specific event, you must be a resident of that town and provide ID for proof of residency.
It’s that easy! You’ll get $30, clean out some storage space, and help the environment!