Increased Savings, Increased Comfort...
Insulation and air sealing decreases your energy use, saves you money, and increases your home comfort year-round, keeping you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Take advantage of 100% off approved insulation improvements in addition to having air leaks sealed in drafty areas of your home at no-cost.
How to get started:
- Call Cape Light Compact at 1-800-797-6699 to set up your Home Energy Assessment or sign up online here.
- During your Assessment, you’ll receive a complete attic-to-basement evaluation of how you’re currently using energy, and a custom home energy report outlining recommended energy efficiency improvements. Plus, energy-saving products like LEDs, advanced power strips, and programmable thermostats will be installed at no cost as needed during the assessment.
- If an Energy Specialist completed your Assessment, he/she will be able to coordinate insulation and air sealing services with an Independent Installation Contractor (IIC), or you can select one of our participating IICs on your own by using our Find a Contractor tool.
You may also apply for 0% financing through the Mass Save HEAT Loan on eligible insulation upgrades.
|Rebate Amount||Assessment Required||Timeframe||Application||Notes|
|Limited time enhanced Incentive||100%||Yes||See terms and conditions||Deducted on insulation contract||Terms and Conditions apply*|
|Year-round Tenant Incentive||100%||Yes||1/1/20-12/31/20||Deducted on insulation contract||Must be a Year Round tenant with electric acct in tenant's name and provide a lease or rental receipts.|
|Enhanced Residential Program||100%||Yes||1/1/20-12/31/20||Deducted on insulation contract||Income Eligible Customers|
Terms and conditions for a limited time enhanced 100% insulation incentive. Dates listed below are subject to change.
- To be eligible for the 100% incentives customers should call to schedule a Virtual Home Energy Assessment by September 30, 2020
- Customers who have a Home Energy Assessment (HEA) have 30 days from the date of HEA to sign the contract and install by November 30, 2020.
- Customers who had an in-person assessment prior to the temporary suspension of on-premise work in March who hadn’t signed an insulation contract yet have to sign the contract by July 31, 2020, and install by November 30, 2020.
- Customers with signed contracts prior to the suspension of on-premise work need to have installed by November 30, 2020.
*Customers must live in a 1-4 unit home. Eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Financing is subject to approval from a participating lender. Other offers are also available for renters of 1-4 unit properties, landlords of 1-4 unit properties, and landlords of Multi-Family facilities with 5+ units.