Smart A/C Program – Central A/C Customers
What You Receive
If you have central air conditioning controlled by an eligible thermostat (see Eligibility Requirements below for eligible thermostats):
- Get Paid!
- $25 Visa gift card for first-time enrollment
- An additional $25 Visa gift card at the end of the summer if you participate in at least 75% of Demand Response Events called
- Stay Comfortable! The ability to control your thermostat remotely through the Presence app
Program participants must meet all of the following program requirements:
- Have a residence located on Cape Cod or Martha’s Vineyard with an active Eversource account (cannot rent out property on short-term basis during the summer)
- Have Central A/C controlled by one of the below thermostats:
- Be willing to allow Cape Light Compact adjust thermostat set points during Demand Response Events
- Participants will be notified in advance of the Events
- Participants can always override Compact’s thermostat adjustments
If you meet the eligibility requirements, please select the link below to enroll in the program.