CLICK HERE to download the 2014 Residential Rebate brochure.
HEATING & COOLING
- Programmable Thermostats - $25 rebate for oil & propane customers (limit two per customer)
- Chimney Balloon – $35 rebate (also known as a Chimney Pillow or Draft Stopper) a removable, reusable and durable device that helps to stop airflow, odor, and debris from flowing through your chimney
- 2014 Oil and Propane Heating Systems, Hot Water Heaters, and Controls Rebate - $100-$1000 rebate for oil & propane heating systems
- 2014 Central Air Conditioning - $150-$500 rebate for central air conditioning heat pump and ductless mini-split systems
Solar Domestic Hot Water - $500-$1500 rebate for solar domestic hot water heating systems. Rebate amount depends on number of household members. Pre-approval required. Must replace electric hot water heater.
- 2014 Heat Pump Water Heater - $750 rebate for qualified electric hot water heater replacements/new installations.
- Natural gas-related rebates are available through GasNetworks. Please note that GasNetworks rebates are subject to change by the gas utility sponsors
- Refrigerator or Freezer – up to a $75 rebate for an ENERGY STAR® refrigerator or freezer. Visit http://masssave.com/fridgerebate for a list of qualifying models.
- Second Refrigerator or Freezer Recycling - $50 rebate to recycle your second working refrigerator or freezer. CLICK HERE to schedule a free pickup or call (877) 545-4113. Visit http://masssave.com/recycle for more information.
- High Efficiency Clothes Dryer – $200 rebate for a qualified high efficiency clothes dryer. Visit http://www.masssave.com/clothes-dryer-ma for more information and for the list of qualified models.
- Air Cleaner – $40 rebate for ENERGY STAR® qualified room air cleaner
- Pool Pump – $200 rebate for qualified energy efficient swimming pool pumps
- MASS SAVE HEAT LOAN
- MASS SAVE Lighting Catalog
- Federal Tax Credits