CLICK HERE to download the 2013 Residential Rebate brochure.
HEATING & COOLING
- Programmable Thermostats - $25 rebate for oil & propane customers (limit two per customer)
- Chimney Balloon - $35 rebate (also known as a Chimney Pillow or Draft Stopper) a removable, reusable and durable device that helps to stop airflow, odor, and debris from flowing through your chimney
- Heating System Controls- $100 rebate for heating system controls (must have energy assessment)
- Heating Systems and Hot Water Heaters - $100-$500 rebate for oil & propane heating systems (Rebate extended through December 31, 2013)
- 2013 Central Air Conditioning – $150-$500 rebate for central air conditioning heat pump and ductless mini-split systems
- All natural gas-related rebates are available through GasNetworks. Please note that GasNetworks rebates are subject to change by the gas utility sponsors
- Solar Domestic Hot Water - $500-$1500 rebate for solar domestic hot water heating systems. Rebate amount depends on number of household members. Pre-approval required. Must replace electric hot water heater.
- 2013 Heat Pump Water Heater - $750 rebate for qualified electric hot water heater replacements/new installations
- Refrigerator or Freezer – up to a $50 rebate for an ENERGY STAR® refrigerator or freezer. Visit http://masssave.com/fridgerebate for a list of qualifying models.
- Second Refrigerator or Freezer Recycling - $50 rebate to recycle your second working refrigerator or freezer. CLICK HERE to schedule a free pickup or call (877) 545-4113. Visit http://masssave.com/recycle for more information