COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL NEW CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM
The New Construction Program is designed for Commercial and Industrial customers who are:
- Building new facilities
- Undergoing major renovations of an existing facility
- Replacing failed equipment
The New Construction Program provides prescriptive and custom incentives as well as technical support, financial assistance in the form of incentives, education, and project design services that will facilitate the identification and installation of premium efficient equipment.
The New Construction Program is available to customers at the time of new or substantial reconstruction, renovation, remodeling of existing buildings, or equipment replacement at the end of its useful life. The intent is to help customers overcome the first-cost and other barriers to investing in energy efficiency and enjoy lower operating costs for many years.
C&I New Construction Program
- Custom incentive is up to 80% of incremental cost.
- Cape Light Compact also sponsors and implements the Advanced Buildings Program through the New Buildings Institute at $1.56 per square foot for qualifying Advanced Buildings.
- For New Construction Incentive applications, please click here.
For more information on Cape Light Compact’s Commercial and Industrial New Construction Program, please contact:
Vicki Marchant, CEM, Commercial & Industrial Program Analyst